We help Gallatin County residents in need of food assistance. Visits are limited to once per month and must be scheduled in advance.
How to receive a food distribution:
- Contact us at 859-816-1486 or on Facebook or our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will need to preregister for the next distribution date. (2019 Registration Dates are listed below.)
- You will need to provide a state issued ID.
- You will also need to provide identification for other members in your household (i.e. identification for children or driver’s license for other adults).
- You will also need a recent piece of mail to verify your address remains current.
- If you do not have a state issued ID, please let us know and we will provide possible options for verification purposes.
2019 Registration / Sign-up Dates:
- January 14th July 15th
- February 11th August 12th
- March 11th September 16th
- April 15th October 14th
- May 13th November 11th
- June 10th December 16th
On Distribution Day:
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. (There is no need to arrive early and you will not be permitted to enter the facility ahead of schedule.)
- You will be required to provide household information. Your personal information remains confidential.
- Based on the number of people in your household, you will be assigned a personal shopping assistant and you will be able to select from the choices we have available that day.
- Another volunteer will cart your groceries and assist you to your vehicle.
- Things to remember – Our services are intended to provide a supplement to other monthly sources of food. Our food selections vary and can be limited from month to month based on donations. Please be kind to all those volunteering their time to work at the pantry.