We help Gallatin County residents in need of food assistance. Visits are limited to once per month and must be scheduled in advance.
How to receive a food distribution:
- Contact us at 859-816-1486 or on Facebook or our email email@example.com
- You will need to preregister for the next distribution date. (2018 Registration Dates are listed below.)
- You will need to provide a state issued ID.
- You will also need to provide identification for other members in your household (i.e. Social Security cards for children or driver’s license for other adults).
- You will also need a piece of mail to verify your address remains current.
- If you do not have a state issued ID, please let us know and we will provide possible options for verification purposes.
2018 Registration / Sign-up Dates:
- January 15th July 16th
- February 12th August 13th
- March 12th September 10th
- April 16th October 15th
- May 14th November 12th
- June 11th December 10th
On Distribution Day:
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. (There is no need to arrive early and you will not be permitted to enter the facility ahead of schedule.)
- You will be required to provide household information. Your personal information remains confidential.
- Based on the number of people in your household, you will be assigned a personal shopping assistant and you will be able to select from the choices we have available that day.
- Another volunteer will cart your groceries and assist you to your vehicle.
- Things to remember – Our services are intended to provide a 7-10 day supply of food as a supplement to other monthly sources of food.