We help Gallatin County residents in need of food assistance. Visits are limited to once per month and must be scheduled in advance.
How to receive a food distribution:
- Contact us at 859-816-1486 or on Facebook or our email [email protected]
- You will need to preregister for the next distribution date. (2020 Registration Dates are listed below.)
- You will need to provide a state issued ID.
- You will also need to provide identification for other members in your household (i.e. identification for children or driver’s license for other adults).
- You will also need a recent piece of mail to verify your address remains current (utility bills are preferred).
- If you do not have a state issued ID, please let us know and we will provide possible options for verification purposes.
2020 Registration / Sign-up Dates:
- January 13th July 13th
- February 10th August 10th
- March 16th September 14th
- April 13th October 12th
- May 11th November 16th
- June 15th December 14th
On Distribution Day:
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. (There is no need to arrive early and you will not be permitted to enter the facility ahead of schedule.)
- You will be required to provide household information. Your personal information remains confidential.
- Based on the number of people in your household, you will be assigned a personal shopping assistant and you will be able to select from the choices we have available that day.
- Another volunteer will cart your groceries and assist you to your vehicle.
- Things to remember – Our services are intended to provide a supplement to other monthly sources of food. Our food selections vary and can be limited from month to month based on donations. Please be kind to all those volunteering their time to work at the pantry.