We help Gallatin County residents in need of food assistance. Visits are limited to once per month and must be scheduled in advance.
How to receive a food distribution:
- Contact us at 859-816-1486 or on Facebook or our email [email protected]
- You will need to preregister for the next distribution date. (2024 Registration Dates are listed below.)
- You will need to provide a state issued ID.
- You will also need to provide identification for other members in your household (i.e. identification for children or driver’s license for other adults).
- You will also need a recent piece of mail to verify your address remains current (utility bills are preferred).
- If you do not have a state issued ID, please let us know and we will provide possible options for verification purposes.
2024 Registration / Sign-up Dates:
- January 15th July 15th
- February 12th August 12th
- March 11th September 16th
- April 15th October 14th
- May 13th November 11th
- June 10th December 16th
On Distribution Day:
Distribution day is the Saturday following the above registration/sign-up dates.
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. (There is no need to arrive early as you will not be permitted to enter the facility ahead of schedule.)
- You will be required to provide household information. (Your personal information remains confidential.)
- Next, you will be able to tour the pantry and select items from the options available that day.
- A volunteer will assist you, as needed, to select your groceries, package items up for departure, and help you to your vehicle.
- Things to remember – Our services are intended to provide a supplement to other monthly sources of food. Our food selections vary and can be limited from month to month based on donations. Please be kind to all those volunteering their time to work at the pantry.