We help Gallatin County residents in need of food assistance. Visits are limited to once per month and must be scheduled in advance.
How to receive a food distribution:
- Contact us at 859-816-1486 or on Facebook or our email [email protected]
- You will need to preregister for the next distribution date. (2023 Registration Dates are listed below.)
- You will need to provide a state issued ID.
- You will also need to provide identification for other members in your household (i.e. identification for children or driver’s license for other adults).
- You will also need a recent piece of mail to verify your address remains current (utility bills are preferred).
- If you do not have a state issued ID, please let us know and we will provide possible options for verification purposes.
2023 Registration / Sign-up Dates:
- January 16th July 10th
- February 13th August 14th
- March 13th September 11th
- April 10th October 16th
- May 15th November 13th
- June 12th December 11th
On Distribution Day:
- Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. (There is no need to arrive early as you will not be permitted to enter the facility ahead of schedule.)
- You will be required to provide household information. (Your personal information remains confidential.)
- Next, you will be able to tour the pantry and select items from the options available that day.
- A volunteer will assist you, as needed, to select your groceries, package items up for departure, and help you to your vehicle.
- Things to remember – Our services are intended to provide a supplement to other monthly sources of food. Our food selections vary and can be limited from month to month based on donations. Please be kind to all those volunteering their time to work at the pantry.